Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lauren and Terry


This is one of my favorite photos of me and my husband, Terry. This was taken the summer of 2002 when we were on a weekend away. I think the style of the photo is very Klimt-like. I've decided that I'm going to work on an art quilt of the photo in that style. I love Klimt and think it will be a fun piece to have. It will be odd to work on something that I won't ever sell.

Terry and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary on the 28th of December of this year. He was a mere 29 in this picture, I was 39. That is a flying ladybug on my shoulder (which I got after I left my first husband, because I wanted something on my body that he had never seen before!).

1 comment:

ann said...

Lauren, Is it going to work for you to run the BAkers' Dozen group? If not, I might start something? Thanks, ann